2) Hover over Stake in the nav bar, and then click Staking Pools to visit the Staking Pools page.
3) Select the Staking Pool you’d like to use and click on it. In this example, we’ll use the Stake BANANA, Earn BANANA Staking Pool.
4) Click Deposit. If this is your first time using a particular Staking Pool, you will have to enable the pool first. If you'd like to get more BANANA or GNANA to stake before entering the Staking Pool, you can do so using the Get BANANA button.
5) Enter the amount of tokens you would like to stake. You can also use the Max button to fill the stake amount input with the balance of the selected deposit token in the connected wallet.
6) Click Confirm to stake your selected amount of tokens into the Staking Pool.
7) Confirm the transaction in your wallet.
Done! You are now staking BANANA tokens and earning BANANA tokens.
You can use the Harvest button on any Staking Pools you're using to withdraw your tokens at any time.