Comment on page
Governance Proposal Types
These types of decisions are exclusively eligible for ApeSwap core contributors to put to a vote:
- Fundamental tokenomic decisions
- BANANA incentive allocations
- Cross-chain decisions
- Amendments to the ApeSwap Constitution
- Mergers and acquisitions
These types of decisions are eligible for anyone with sufficient GNANA to put to a vote:
- New (well-known) farms or tokens to list
- Partnership proposals
- Feature implementations
- Altruistic initiatives & campaigns
- Influencer or marketing collaboration decisions
For added clarity to the above, the following categories are ineligible to vote at a Community Proposal level. The results of proposals that fall into these categories will not be honored, managed through a DAOC approved vote:
- Proposals involving DAO legal entity structure
- Proposals changing the ownership of intellectual property belonging to the ApeSwap DAO
- Changes to usage of treasury and other DAO assets
- Tokenomic decisions (e.g., emission reductions)
- Nonsensical or non-actionable proposals
Each governance proposal posted in the Proposal Review topic should adhere to the following structure:
Context/Background: All relevant information needed to understand the proposal.
Summary: A summary of the proposed change as a result of a successful proposal.
Motivation: The reasoning behind the proposal, including the consequences of proposed changes.
Options: A short description of every governance option (if applicable).
Last modified 4mo ago