Comment on page
How To Yield Farm
Follow the steps below to stake your LP tokens:
Once you’ve obtained APE-LPs, follow these steps to use our Yield Farms:
3) Select the BANANA Farm you’d like to use and click on it. In this example, we’ll use the BANANA-BUSD BANANA Farm.
4) Click Deposit. If this is your first time using a particular BANANA Farm, you will have to enable the farm first. If you'd like to get more APE-LPs to stake before entering a BANANA Farm, you can add more liquidity using the Get LPs button.
5) Enter the amount of LP tokens you would like to stake. You can also use the Max button to fill the stake amount input with the balance of the selected deposit LP token in the connected wallet.
6) Click Confirm to stake your selected amount of LP tokens into the BANANA Farm.
7) Confirm the transaction in your wallet.
Done! You are now staking BANANA-BUSD APE-LP tokens and earning BANANA tokens.
As with Staking Pools, Yield Farm returns are expressed in APR and is listed next to each farm. This is the expected amount of BANANA tokens that will accrue while your liquidity provider tokens are staked, expressed as a percentage of the amount of staked input tokens and calculated at current rates. This APR is next to the BANANA icon. Each farm also shows the trading fee APR you receive as a result of holding the LP token itself. This APR is next to the swap icon.
Yield Farms also show the APY that assumes daily compounding of your rewards back into the farm. Due to the effects of compounding, this APY will likely be higher than the listed APR for each farm.
Like Staking Pools, APRs and APYs are displayed to help users understand their potential return on staking and are not guaranteed. The actual rate of return is subject to several different factors, and your rewards may vary over time.
At any point, you can harvest reward tokens out of a Yield Farm and back into your wallet. To withdraw rewards, select the Yield Farm you want to withdraw from and press the "Harvest" button.
Users also retain the right to remove liquidity provider (LP) tokens from a Yield Farm. To withdraw tokens, click on the Minus (-) button next to the Staked LP display. To further breakup those LP tokens into their individual tokens, visit the "Liquidity" section of our DEX to separate the tokens.
Last modified 4mo ago